What Knight Barry is doing to protect you, your customers, and our staff.
Knight Barry is committed to ensure your safety and provide you with the best possible service during this difficult time. We have implemented and posted a COVID-19 response plan on our website detailing the steps we’ve taken to protect our staff, offices and visitors.
For your closing experience, Knight Barry is offering remote closing solutions whenever possible for the safety and convenience of our customers. Please contact your Knight Barry closing representative for more information and assistance, as not all options are available at all offices.
If you choose to close at one of our offices, here’s what you can expect from us and what we ask of you:
- If you don’t feel well prior to your closing, please contact Knight Barry to consider other options.
- Whenever possible, only the principals necessary to the transaction should attend the closing.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering our office.
- If you do have to cough or sneeze, please use etiquette by covering your mouth and nose.
- Where possible, everyone in the closing room should avoid contact and practice accepted social distancing, including using their own pens.
- Following the closing, our staff will be wiping all touched hard surfaces.
Thank you for reading and please stay safe.