The Knight Barry Title Commercial Team Caps Off Busy 2018
By: Michele Schmid, Chief Commercial Officer
Knight Barry Title has a lot to be excited about in 2019, and we can’t wait to see what new heights our commercial customers reach while relying on us for experience and innovation. Did you know that the new year marks 165 years in business
for Knight Barry Title? And we’re ready to make it our best one yet.
As we say so long to 2018, we want to recognize how remarkable the year was for the Knight Barry Title team. We grew to 57 locations
and expanded our physical presence into six offices in Minnesota
. Thank you to all our customers for continuing to put your trust in us and to our employees carrying out the company mission every single day.
Today, we want to highlight the good work our trusted commercial department completed in 2018. If you’ve only used Knight Barry Title for residential transactions, let us show you what we can do on the commercial side this coming year. Here’s just a short list of some of the transactions we helped get to the closing table in 2018.
Knight Barry Title takes each of our transactions as seriously as the next and are proud to have been involved in every one of these great projects.
- $120 million Ballpark Commons project in Franklin. When finished, this development will include a 4,000-seat baseball stadium (set to open this spring) that will be home to the new Milwaukee Milkmen, as well as the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee baseball program. The project includes a new Wheel & Sprocket store, apartment units, retail space and plenty of restaurants and other entertainment options.
- $108+ million sale of an office park in Milwaukee.
- $70 million development for industrial and manufacturing businesses in Kenosha.
- $15 million low-income housing and public library project in Milwaukee.
- $14.5 million mixed-use development in Fitchburg.
- $24 million land deal for the development of a new 21st century neighborhood, schools and retail in Fitchburg.
- $12 million luxury condominium development in Madison.
- $20 million residential development that includes apartments and student housing in Green Bay.
- $6 million construction of a new automobile dealership in Outagamie County.
- $9 million sale of a medical complex in Milwaukee.
- $14.5 million residential development for low income apartment units in Sun Prairie.
- $18 million refinance for a multi-family apartment complex in Ashwaubenon.
- $30 million construction loan for remodeling of a music hall in Milwaukee.
- $29 million refinance transaction in Middleton.
As you can see from this list alone, Knight Barry Title proudly had a hand in key commercial transactions all over Wisconsin in the last year. We know every one of these projects will make the community they are in a better place to live, work and play. In addition to these signature commercial deals, our talented team expertly took care of thousands of other commercial and residential deals in 2018. No matter the size or type of your next real estate transaction, choose Knight Barry Title in 2019. You deserve to work with a company that values integrity, experience and innovation.